Sometimes things don’t work out and that’s ok. If there’s anything that didn’t fit well or you don’t like for whatever reason, you have 3 business days to decide. By the third business day, the return has to be either shipped out to us or dropped off at our store. The items being returned must be:
- In original condition and packaging (folded neatly how you received it).
- Unwashed and Unworn with the tags still on
What items are non-refundable?
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Shells, hosiery or accessories
- Sale, clearance and closeout items are final sale.
Are there any charges for return?
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- Return shipping fee will be deducted from your total refund.
- You may always return in person without paying any additional fees. To do this, e-mail or text us at email@example.com or (917) 841-0814
In what form of payment do I get my refund?
For online orders, refunds are given in the same form of payment as they were purchased. All in store purchases are refunded via e-gift card.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Any non-refundable item that is returned will be donated to charity.
- Any items returned after the return window will be donated to charity unless special permission was granted. No other exceptions will be accepted.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment, within 7-14 business days.
Return Instructions for Shoppers:
1. Make sure your products are eligible to be returned (see above for more details). Products sent back that do not meet the return criteria will not be credited.
2. Use the enclosed return label (e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org subject: (your order number) return if you did not receive a return label).
3. Pack all the returned items securely in a mailer bag. You can use the bag the items arrived in or another bag, if you prefer.
4. Go to the courier listed on the return label to ship out your package. Some couriers will pick up from your house.
5. You will receive an email as soon as your return is approved and processed.