What items are returnable?
- Within 3 days of receipt of your shipment
- In original condition
- Unwashed and Unworn
- In the original packaging (folded neatly how you received it).
What items are non-refundable?
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Shells, hosiery or accessories
- Sale, clearance and closeout items are final sale.
Are there any charges for return?
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- Return shipping fee will be deducted from your total refund except if you are exchanging for size
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Any non-refundable item that is returned will be donated to charity.
- Any items returned after the return window will be donated to charity unless they were received before a 3 day holiday. No other exceptions will be accepted.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment, within 7-14 business days.
Return Instructions for Shoppers:
1. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get approved for a return. Please add the reason for return and any pictures if necessary.
2. Once we respond approval to return, a return label will be e-mailed to you.
3. Pack all the returned items securely in a mailer bag. You can use the bag the items arrived in or another bag, if you prefer.
4. Go to your local post office, or another courier, to ship the package. Some couriers will pick up from your house.
If you do not wish to use the return label provided, you can use your own return label and this address:
561 Westwood Rd.
Woodmere, New York, 11598, US
5. Please provide us the tracking number from post office or couriers if applicable. You can keep tracking your package by receiving email for shipment updates.
6. You will receive an email as soon as we received your items, and when refund is approved.